The Priest In Question

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Post About No Posts

So, I kinda cursed myself when I started the blog, I must've.

Our guild kinda broke down a few weeks ago. We'd already not been raiding much because 80% of the guild is in college and it was the finals run-up time, so some people were annoyed, me included, a bit.

Long story short, we lost all three of our warrior main tanks, two of our main raid healers, and three dps in one week.

>.<

We won't be raiding for a while. The higher-ups are apparently making a big recruitment push, but I've seen nothing of the sort beyond a casual "if you see someont good, ask them to join".

I'm confused as to what I want to do. I transferred to Arthas and joined the guild pretty much because I had a few RL friends in it, but I only considered it because they were actually progressing in PvE content as opposed to every guild on Kalecgos. In two months after I ST'd over, we got guild first kills of Lurker, Tidewalker, Karathress, Leotheras, and Al'ar, but since we killed Al'ar, we haven't raided more than twice.

I don't know what I should do. Should I get my RL friends and go look for another progressing guild on Arthas and/or another server. Should I rough it out and hope we get enough people eventually to do something?

At the moment, I think I'm going to be overly optimistic and wait till after the first week of classes for college and see if some of the officers start doing their jobs.

1 comments:

Matticus said...

A lot of Guilds are going through this right now. The holiday season's the worse time for WoW Players because not everyone has time to play (kind of ironic). I'd wait a week or two until after school starts and see how the schedule sets. Don't be afraid to float the idea around to your friends though.