The Priest In Question

Thursday, December 6, 2007

UI Woes, Pt II

So I got the textures thing working and it looks great, with textures that I downloaded. I suck way more than other people at making things look good. It doesn't help that I decided to try something really hard and complex to make.

Lightning in Transparent Glass Tubes? Hard to make look good in the first place. But when it has to be in a weird format with alpha layers built separately? Ugh.

So, I need to completely rethink what I'm doing with this. I've got my UI windows and frames set up in a manner that is conducive to my raiding methods, but it just looks too plain for my tastes.

P.S. - I'm not going to finish that Kara Rant. It was just that, a rant. There's no point in complaining now. =P

1 comments:

Mana Battery Bitch said...

You're talking all this UI carp without showing a screenshot? What are you! C'mon, show show.