The Priest In Question

Friday, March 21, 2008

A Winrar is RTZS


Quick note, we downed Archimonde.

Wait, what? Quick note? Pssh-a.

BOOYAH. We downed the final boss in one of the two final instances Of. The. Game. (Don't squash my hopes and dreams, 2.4 isn't out yet.) Tier 6 helms were passed around (2xProtector [War/Sha/Hunt], and the crappy bow dropped. Oh, and the pretty little healing Off Hand that no one important wants. = /

I'd love to be able to post a big, long, introspective explanation on how this is a crowning moment for any guild and that I'm in one that got this far is beyond amazing, but I'm still in shock.

7 comments:

Doofy said...

Wow, Archimonde is certainly an impressive accomplishment! Huge congrats!

Mana Battery Bitch said...

Big grats! :D

NaturalChaos said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Rabbit Stew said...

congrats, congrats! :-)

Zupa said...

awwww Y YOU NO POST ?!

We* know you're still there.

* = me

Anonymous said...


Good Day....

I just gotten a surprise,,i was having problem getting pregnant ever since 3years ago that i got married,but today am very happy that am now pregnant and very soon i will be a Mother.. This TEMPLE OF ANSWER that i met on this was my God of savior please contact them now if you are having same problem email is templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk phone number is +2348155425481

I cant believe it , he propossed to me , I love you Doc Obodo of templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk , everything went as you said . you are really blessed!!!! Julieta said...

I wanted to take a minute to thank you Dr obodo for all of your work and effort. I requested a binding love spell and received the strengthen our relationship love spell as my free spell and within 3 days Sam was back and home with me and we are finally talking about marriage and kids! I cannot thank you enough for your spell casting services! I have already recommended two friends to you for help with their love lives!!!mail dr obodo @ templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or call +2348155425481